COVID-19 UPDATE AS OF: 14 DECEMBER 2021
We have reached a new milestone in the Covid-19 pandemic with the announcement by the NSW Government of a major easing of restrictions on Wednesday 15th December, the fewest restrictions that we have experienced since March 2020.
Blacktown Workers Club Group supports the NSW Government in the roadmap to recovery and will continue to comply with the NSW Public Health Orders. Therefore, we are pleased to confirm that we will be welcoming all members and guests to our clubs from Wednesday 15th December in compliance with the guidelines of the Public Health Order.
• Proof of vaccination or medical exemption is no longer required
• ServiceNSW QR code sign in and signing in at our entry terminals are still required
• Temperature checks will be conducted on entry and you will be asked not to enter if you record a high temperature
• Masks are no longer mandatory for patrons, we will provide complimentary masks on request, while our staff will continue to wear one
• No further restrictions on our venue or room capacities will apply.
Our priority remains the health and wellbeing of our members, guests, and staff. For this reason, we ask you to comply with the following CovidSafe requirements:
• If you are unwell, particularly if you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, do not enter the premises
• If you have been a close contact to someone with Covid-19, been in a designated Covid-19 hot spot or have been issued a stay-at-home order, do not enter the premises
• Sanitise your hands thoroughly on entry, and wash and sanitise your hands regularly throughout the duration of your visit
• Practise appropriate hygiene measures, including covering your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing
• Continue to practise social distancing, maintaining a minimum distance of 1.5 metres from other groups.
If you have any questions or concerns, reach out to our friendly staff who are happy to assist. We ask that you be patient and courteous as our staff navigate another round of changes to our CovidSafe plan.
We are pleased for our members and guests that we are closer to ‘normal’ just in time for Christmas celebrations. We do ask that you play your part in ensuring that we can provide a safe and happy environment for everyone to enjoy visiting their favourite club with family and friends.
Please let me take this opportunity to wish all our members and guests a safe and happy Christmas and New Year. We look forward to seeing you at a Workers Club soon.
Group Chief Executive Officer