* CovidSafe regulations apply to this event, including venue-wide capacities.
* CovidSafe entry requirements apply. This includes, swiping a valid member card at MemberSafe kiosk (or via other electronic options provided) and supplying a valid mobile number, agreeing to a temperature check and sanitising hands on entry.
* The attendee accepts that their contact details will be supplied to NSW Health authorities if required.
* The attendee agrees to not attend the venue if they are unwell, particularly they are experiencing cold or flu symptoms, or if they have recently been in close contact to someone with COVID-19, travelled to a hotspot as per NSW Health, or have been issued a stay at home order.
* Refunds will be granted to ticket purchasers that cannot attend due to one of the above Covid-19 related reasons. Requests should be made in writing to email@example.com at the earliest opportunity.
* The attendee agrees to adhere to all entry/exit regulations, barriers and queue management.
* The attendee agrees to remain in their designated seat, including no standing (other than using the bar or bathroom facilities), no mingling and no dancing.
* The attendee agrees to practise appropriate hygiene measures including covering mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue when coughing and sneezing, using cashless payment where possible and regularly washing and sanitising hands.
* Management retains the right to refuse entry or request the removal of any patron not complying with the above conditions of entry.